Problematic

Within the law people maintain their boundaries becoming part of a solutions to each other. But people who don't grasp this concept, easily became agitated when not accepted as close friends.

We don't have to be close or have a direct project with everybody...

Sometimes I wonder, people who are upset with me when I didn't include them in what I'm doing... could be the kind of people who only excel in taking advantage out of people, they only good to their close friends but people who are not are considered as preys. This way of thinking might cause them insecurities when being in casual or non intimate areas.

Well, don't be insecure cause I want to be in the law.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Matthew 6:34, worries and the system of money

The Golden Sticker v.07

Piracy and Expectation