Disclaimer

These are the things I strongly believe,
not an expert advice, I don't know the details of the reality of what's going to happen if my proposals were followed, and I might have no ability to compensate for the respective consequences.
I do prefer you negotiate with me when you wanted to implement my thoughts, I might wanted to bear some responsibilities accordingly. But without decent communication with me these thoughts are not applicable (If you think they are, then it would be good for everybody else if you took the responsibility for your actions).

If adults solve problems they deserve at least minimum wage,
If little kids solve problems, they deserve candy
because if things went wrong, kids are not expected to handle it.

Please treat these thoughts as kiddy thoughts.

Thank you

--------------------------------

Tolong jangan anggap ide ide ini adalah anjuran profesional
Anak anak kalau memecahkan masalah dikasih permen
Orang Dewasa dibayar gaji minimum,
Karena kalau ada yang kacau kita tidak tuntut anak-anak untuk mengatasinya

Tolong anggap semua ini pikiran kekanak-kanakan
Karena walaupun saya betul-betul percaya dan yakin tentangnya, saya nggak ahli, dan nggak mau diharuskan untuk mengurus kesalahan orang lain yang menggunakan buah pikiran saya tanpa melihat keadaannya. Dan tanpa bernegosiasi dengan saya, dan tanpa mendapatkan penjelasan lebih lanjut dan persetujuan dari saya.

Terimakasih.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Matthew 6:34, worries and the system of money

The Golden Sticker v.07

Piracy and Expectation