Be Fluid

In our interaction with other people, we could find them to act inferior or superior or equal with us. And we ourselves acted out around that spectrum towards others as well. But what bothers me is that there are many people who are hard to deal with because they just won't be fluid towards the same people, meaning for every person there could only be one position, other than that it is insulting or humiliating.

Why, why must it be like that?

I'm not suggesting to be fluid because of some kind of superior opportunistic benefit. Being fluid is the only way to go, it is the truth of our state and the alternatives are lies.

Sometimes we are up, sometimes we are down, sometimes our skills are relevant, sometimes they are not, and sometimes we are not in the right state of mind even though we had all the ammunition. In the face of a problem, you don't have to be in the same position where you were at the previous problems... that would be stupid. But oftentimes people just can not get over this thing.

When you are up and everybody is not, be dominant.
When you are just as clueless as everybody else, discuss as equals.
When you are down and everybody is not, entertain, try to be less irritating
When you are down and everybody is also down, shut up.

I mean those are just an illustration to make my point clearer, surely there are better attitudes, but at least these things should, I should be able to expect this concept as common sense out there.

I'm sorry for ranting, I just think I could put this now to give a different color for my blog posts.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Matthew 6:34, worries and the system of money

Piracy and Expectation

The Golden Sticker v.07