Inadequacy is inadequate for me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Further on the debt of the economy
So in order to reduce debt that's in opposition of innovation, debtors are penalized by innovation caused deflation, you'd change t...
-
These are the things I strongly believe, not an expert advice, I don't know the details of the reality of what's going to happen i...
-
Jesus said "Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the...
-
Depression, the embodiment of the inclination to not incline, the enemy... Could really be broken down to that question. All of our fears ...
I mean in a lot of sense of the word. Like if you judge something to be inadequate, that thing may be but also that thing might also be other than that at the same time. Just inadequacy is limited brain, I'm not saying wrongk, but limited
ReplyDelete