More reasons why innuendo is itchyly disgusting v.05

I'm trying to be a proponent of negotiation, I respect humanity as beings of negotiation. Therefore I understand how people could feel uneasy if unheard. I don't condone extreme behavior but I would expect it. But if the culture of innuendo is rampant, as much as I want to say "I'm not responsible over the things you don't say to me to my face" I'm still uncomfortable ignoring all of the insecurities. 

Yes you couldn't possibly accommodate all negotiations, that's why we have the law, that's why we have the council, legislative, the social medias etc. But if people thought that they are entitled to your care for their innuendos that's condoning reduction of your property, disrespect towards you. It's disgusting.

The concentration you spend on innuendos is the concentration you don't spend on other things, your work, your family, your issues, the people who respectfully communicate their concerns with you, among else

------------------------------

Straightforward negotiation doesn't entail full responsiblity as well for me. I'm not saying I'm going to conform to all negotiations. Isn't that for everybody too?

------------------------------

When you negotiate not face to face, how could you negotiate in the accurate context. We know that every law has context upon how, when, and where, etc the instructions were practiced. Innuendo especially is trying to disrespect this reality, which is stupid, but forced. So stupid

------------------------------

When people are in a trauma, they tend to want to use that innuendo to avoid confronting some parts of reality. If people are not using it loosely we would easily concentrate on one when one use it. This thirst of attention abusers dilutes the society's preparedness/resources to promptly pay attention to the ones who need it the most.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Matthew 6:34, worries and the system of money

Piracy and Expectation

The Golden Sticker v.07