Bitcoin is valuable I never said otherwise v.03

People like to say that crypto has no underlying values, I somewhat in support of that however I also think that they do have underlying values which are encryption. 

My God is the Spirit of Truth so I value verification, preservation of the Truth at the utmost highest level. So even though I don't own any crypto right now I do think that their concept is admirable. The problem is with shares you could have a ruler which is the PBV ratio but not with crypto. 

If I were to make a cryptocurrency I'd issue a currency for every verification of Truth in existence and diminishing values for the verification of the verifications. However the system should somehow be able to cancel false affirmations and transferred the currency to the correctors. 
I call this system the hostile verification system. 

The main controller of this currency would be its rating system, where each individuals would had a reliable ID, and they would be rated based on how sustainable their proceeds are. If you got currencies that initially came from "liars" or "gullibles" there were higher risks that the money would dissapear in smoke (by system), and if your payments ended up disappearing all the time you're at low priority rating.

I think the one who got this system going on right now is the Wikipedia.com. (Not the rating system, I don't know about that, sorry).

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Matthew 6:34, worries and the system of money

Piracy and Expectation

The Golden Sticker v.07