Makassar: Central Market was on Fire v.02

Makassar's "Pasar Sentral" or freely translated "Central Market" was on fire today. God have helped my uncle and kept his store safe. Thank you God.

But the fire took away most of the stand inside the center building, fire trucks came and went for hours... I was driving away and back in the middle of the day, around 11:30, and they still busy performing their procedures, and still so until the end of working hour.

My intuition, they would've done by now, hopefully. I came there at lunch hour, and everybody have evacuated from the building, consoling each other... I heard "at least this is better than tsunamis" and "thankfully no victims" so I heard.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Matthew 6:34, worries and the system of money

Piracy and Expectation

The Golden Sticker v.07