Is there a degree for a team out there?
So a group of people were given the bachelors or masters instead of an individual. I think the degree would be as reliable, and cheap to earn for each individuals especially for Indonesians.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Further on the debt of the economy
So in order to reduce debt that's in opposition of innovation, debtors are penalized by innovation caused deflation, you'd change t...
-
These are the things I strongly believe, not an expert advice, I don't know the details of the reality of what's going to happen i...
-
Jesus said "Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the...
-
Depression, the embodiment of the inclination to not incline, the enemy... Could really be broken down to that question. All of our fears ...
No comments:
Post a Comment