My literal articulation of Respect

Ever since I was a little I never able to reliably articulate respect. I kind of able to feel it as I was interacting with different people and different communities, but I can't really explain what respect is if someone asked me. So long as we are not sure what it is really, we are more likely to treat it with less respect... yeah.
However, recently I might have found the reliable articulation of respect:

       "Respect is the exercise of due of care in order to not cause more problem".

It might seem confusing when someone said: I respect the wind when I fly my kite. 
Since he would likely not know what problems the wind might face in life, such "respect" should be more like paying special attention to the behavior of the wind. It's close to the respect I talked about but not quite. So this is another kind of respect,

       "To consider an object, it's state, interests, and behavior, to be determinant of the subject's outcome of ventures, therefore, paying special care to it out of the consideration".


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Matthew 6:34, worries and the system of money

Piracy and Expectation

The Golden Sticker v.07