Parents' responsibility in my opinion v.03

In my opinion Parents' responsibility is to make sure their child like to keep on living for the rest of their lives (the children's lives).
I'm not talking about money or property, those only ways of achieving the purpose. Fundamental administration of the mind could also be the answer.
But when comes to material things, extreme poverty is just too much. If you are monkeys in the jungle then your access to life's beauty and the skills to appreciate them were set. But if you are struggling in the city of concretes with no certainty of how you're going to sustain your family's life, well... I don't think it's my place to judge in public but at least I could say I don't think to have children when you are in that situation a decision that's considerate.

---------------------------

Some might think I'm talking specifically about my parents, I'm just going to tell them my parents are already successful when it comes to me.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Matthew 6:34, worries and the system of money

Piracy and Expectation

The Golden Sticker v.07