Let's think together

I remember that there was a make a computer from scratch program about 10 years ago

Here, here is the TED talk:
https://www.ted.com/talks/shimon_schocken_the_self_organizing_computer_course/transcript?language=en

So, I haven't done it yet...
But I want to do something a little bit, little little bit like that.

Yesterday I spent a lot of time of the day daydreaming but still can't properly have the answer, which is about "Dynamic Primary Key using the concept of Trinity". I think this is an interesting thing to figure out, maybe I could find the answer if I searched online but I really want to came up with the answer myself.

If you think this is interesting maybe you could figure it out yourself?

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Matthew 6:34, worries and the system of money

Piracy and Expectation

The Golden Sticker v.07