Is this Lucid dreaming? v.04

So I tried something and it worked a bit, to experience dreaming while I'm awake.

What I did was... sometimes when you're doing nothing in your bed, you closed your eyes, you saw a little glimpse of image. I think we all have that, a pre-dream. So I remembered that image and while still closing my eyes, I keep on picturing it, zooming in, or moving it around so that I could see it from a different angle, zooming in, zooming in. And then let it go... don't try to control what happened, don't audit, or criticize, just experience... and that's when I saw things that's dreamy. Different environments, different objects, weird physics, random locations at a time. 

So when you focus, you don't focus like focusing on work. You use every focus you have but that... So to make it happen, try it when you have nothing else to worry about or interested about thinking. Just feel like sleeping, that's it. And as soon as the picture/object appeared, remember it. 

Edit: ok so do whatever you want, the word don't just makes it worse. Whatever, whatever, explore, feel, go

-----------------------------------------------



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Matthew 6:34, worries and the system of money

Piracy and Expectation

The Golden Sticker v.07