The Aim

To be honest I rather have a robot as my boss, except when I'm doing human to human work, but for a mechanical pre programmed work I rather have a robot as my boss, not an AI cause they're weird, just a plain old robots. The robot would pay me based on pre programmed assessments, no drama, no politics, just payments and performance. Yet AI would be able to do the job so I might not be able to see that future for me.

So many resources, so little attribution. Why is it that the world is so big and full of energy, but for us we are poor?

Actually farming is supposed to be able to be done by individuals, and not just few specialized varieties but most nutritions that we needed. We ourselves should be able to trade with the people who grew the missing nutritions, at least just within one network, not over myriad of steps like we have right now (2024). In that case having AI replacing us is fine, cause the attribution would be to us, the sole owner of the venture. 

Such I meant not for everything, cause it is great to have a global community. To have local essensialities and global party is the aim. When we had reached sufficiency on essensialities but its still in the hands of the people far away, we are not there yet.  

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Matthew 6:34, worries and the system of money

Piracy and Expectation

The Golden Sticker v.07