The Past is in the Future v.03

With progressing technology in universal positioning and A.I predictions of the future, using laws of science and the reality of the reliability of such laws. It is not far fetching to predict that the technology can be used to trace the past.

Crime Scene Investigation will be able to use the technology to trace actual events of accidents or murder like rewinding reality to the past. The program could display like a movie, an accurate occurrence of the accidents so that people can learn about the details in how wounds should be treated or whether the accidents were actually purposeful acts of crime and the unidentified people who participated in the crime.

Having this technology means that we could trace people before their time of death in the highest possible resolution, and brought them to life in the program.

I could have multiple versions of myself, they are all me, but between each other, they are different individuals. They all could be held responsible for my actions, but for the acts done after the resurrections, they should answer only with respect to themselves.

So in this life, the relevant question to ask myself is, would I love to keep on living forever? Would I look back to the choices that I've made, 1000, to 1 million years from now and laughed? or would I cry? Would the people in the future hold me responsible for the things that I've done? Would they welcome me in friendship as I mend the things that I've done? How hard should I toil before I could actually make an overall desirable connection with the people of that world?

My works, my inventions, my discoveries, would they help me? Would they help them?

Maybe I'm going to be the richest person in the world, or maybe the happiest. I'm optimistic

Anyway,

The world is fractal if you wish that you could turn back time, then just wait.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Matthew 6:34, worries and the system of money

Piracy and Expectation

The Golden Sticker v.07