Fishy mouth? Frequent blistering/mouth ulcers? v.03

I always have fishy smell coming out of my mouth. And when I'm not doing keto, most often than not, I will have mouth ulcers / blistering all over my mouth. Recently I tried chewing that gastric tablet, for gastric pain, it says magnesium carbonate among others, and it works. My mouth ulcers instantly were not painful anymore, and some hours later they were noticeably healing, and the fishy smell was gone. 

So I believe it was a little bit of gastric acid went up to my esophagus to my mouth. Now this really seem not to be the long term solution for it, so I should go to a doctor. If you're in pain this might help, but there might be side effects, I'm not sure I've just found out some days before.

Update:

So I think I got a yeast problem, and because of my low stomach acid it facilitated the pervasiveness of the infestation, so this most likely in one way or the other caused further damages to my stomach. Therefore I assume the reason why I got a big stomach and skinny everything else is my lipid cells (fats) are protecting my stomach. And that's why I can't seem to get rid of the fat in my stomach. 

I saw a video that mentioned Apple Cider Vinegar seemed to be able to specifically target stomach fat reduction in a study. I think this is the reason why, those people in the study had low stomach acid, and ACV helped them in creating bad environment against the yeasts. But this is just my very amateur assumption with significant ignorance on the subject, far from professionalism, far from it. (But people could strike a luck too right?)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Matthew 6:34, worries and the system of money

Piracy and Expectation

The Golden Sticker v.07