I don't understand bullying

I had a conversation with my sister yesterday and I realized, I acted like I understood bullying, but I couldn't quite pin it down.

What is bullying? Is it kept on doing what others disliked? But that's just friendship, or a part of friendship, or any human relationship. 

Or was it doing what others clearly disliked up to a certain point of discomfort?

Then is life bullying you everyday, or is it your untrained emotions? Or, is being bullied always mean being victimized, or you just got upset too easily... But then again the definition of bullying is where the problem is.

Harmful bullying vs Acceptable bullying

---------------

From professional definitions online, bullying is all about being harmful. So... Google searching, I should've done that before


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Matthew 6:34, worries and the system of money

Piracy and Expectation

The Golden Sticker v.07