Audit Opinions v.02

First of all I got to say that auditing is an arduous journey it is only natural that the opinion is totally worth it. So let's have more tiers of opinions. 

I think that credit institutions, government institutions requiring the best audit opinion for everybody is low key disrespectful. It is unrealistic even for an honest business to get it perfect, so for you to require your client to have the best audit opinion all the time is infuriating to me. 

Let's have more tiers of Audit opinions, the best being the most comparable and reasonable, next rather unique in certain areas, next locally comparable but not globally scalable (in terms of understandability), next reasonable but "different", next "different" and unreasonable, etc etc. Like, I don't know I'm not an expert but I hope my point of view is conveyed. 

So again the point is to have a greater room of understanding for we want things to be realistic and true. We want to be able to rely on the audit reports more. Therefore expecting companies to always be right standardwise needs to be curbed. I bet it has gained bad momentum on auditees (incentiviced the inclination to manipulate results). 

I just want to address a supposed problem, it might not exist but isn't it unrealistic to assume so?

It's only normal that snakes exists in the garden of eden, but if we acted like they don't exist not only we're letting them to tease us, we are also letting them to bite us. 

I'm not saying that we can't rely on audit opinions now, no absolutely I'm not saying that. I'm saying that as we scale things up let's acknowledge that not all snowballs are heading towards the productive direction.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Matthew 6:34, worries and the system of money

Piracy and Expectation

The Golden Sticker v.07