Words like Math Symbols v.04

I get it now, I get it now why I always feel like I'm a relatable person, not much different than others (but people seem to think that I'm weird). 

Even my friends, I'm sure they knew that my processing power in terms of common stuffs are... allright. 

But I could keep up with things such as thoughts, poetry, songs, in ways that other people would find to be kind of impressive sometimes. It is because the lightness of the words that is in my mind. 

These words are not tied to meanings such as innuendos like in the minds of other people. 

These words are light, and meanings stable and assured and consistent. I could play with them like a math equation pretty easily. Because their meanings have little interference if it were to be moved around in the realm of suppositions. 

I'm sure I'm a Genius, but my field has not yet been found (by me). If you think I'm kind of impressive with words... you could try my style, you would be surprised how easy it actually is. 

I recently found that I could do Innuendos too in the level of people who are used to it could. But since this is how my life has come to, I don't think that lifestyle is good for me. Please don't be offended if there were words that I should've known to be sensitive... I just don't and I don't want to get used to it. I even want to train myself to lose those nexus in order to improve myself. 

Have fun

------------------------------------------------

Actually, I think again about this, and this came up:

Positive things drag negative things slow, negative things drag Positive things down. So if you are proficient with something, including innuendos I'm not trashing you (the negative innuendos were the things that were so annoying and such a dead weight)

If you're a psychopath and you're proficient in negative things, and your age is high. Maybe I could offer you this consideration:

Positive things will keep on bearing fruit, while negative things eventually will be done away with. 

Maybe during your hard positive journey you could stumble upon something great, when I stumbled upon the point of view of inclinations and the problem with piracy, my life went upside down... I threw a lot of things away, and most things that I developed after, are pleasant to me until now. Maybe you'll stumble upon something even greater who knows. Its going to be heavy but... Its going to be worth it I say.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Matthew 6:34, worries and the system of money

Piracy and Expectation

The Golden Sticker v.07