Golden Sticker Update, Reciprocity v.02

The Idea of the Golden Sticker is to post receipt in your profile page. The sticker itself is kind of a replacement for the receipt, each author could issue their own tiers of the stickers and give it to whoever have given thanks to him/her.

For example:
If I gave 100 dollars to Michelangelo, Michelangelo might issue me a silver sticker I could put on my profile page (like badges in multiplayer games).
But in another time if I gave 100 dollars to Johann Sebastian Bach, He might give me a Rubber sticker and that's fine because the sticker shouldn't have universal standards.

I talked about the idea to my cousin and he felt that something's not right with showing off / flexing stickers on your profile page.

So the solution is: the author will put your sticker on their profile page as well. It is reciprocal, it is not a goods and services transaction, it's a relationship declaration. That guy has helped me and I have helped him. And this is in the best interest of the author as well, a humble star is a massive star that shines and pulls for a million lifetimes. While firecrackers dissipated after being exalted.

If Louis Pasteur posted my stickers on his profile page, it would be rude for me not to post his.

---------------------------

Golden Sticker system needs to be taxed for each transfer of money or goods/services. Just enough to maintain their meaning. Taxes should go to the social media provider and the government of course, and there might also be an option to distribute the tax to random participators. But I'm not sure

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Matthew 6:34, worries and the system of money

Piracy and Expectation

The Golden Sticker v.07