Next Project

I want to tell apart the deserving and the "out of forgiveness" elements of the facilities I have access to. Like in Financial Statements, Assets came from Equity and Liability, I want to tell the facilities I have access to, how much of them are out of deserving and how much of them are out of forgiveness.

Now I know that these things, deserve, grace, are two things that are not objective. There are no clear science on the absolutes of these matters. However the society has it's own standards, I don't have to push to acquire the absolute, just like the value of money is relative, deserving and grace could be looked at from the society's standard's point of view.

If I have a tool to constantly monitor and give real time statements on the composition of deserve and grace that's on me. I feel that I could make use of it. 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Matthew 6:34, worries and the system of money

Piracy and Expectation

The Golden Sticker v.07