We should figure this out as a society v.03

Many times I've noticed that as soon as somebody displayed an advanced level of empathy, people deemed him/her responsible for highly delicate feelings every time.
I mean with great power comes great responsibility and great amounts of cash. But *error* the great amounts of cash is not found.

If you noticed me as having a random personality, it really is the way I want people to take me for. You don't have to upkeep my feelings, but I wish to be treated the same. There should be a large room of freedom for people to do whatever they want before being labeled as bullies by society. Just because I chose not to care doesn't mean I purposefully harm others for my enjoyment. Empathy is not always cheap.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Matthew 6:34, worries and the system of money

Piracy and Expectation

The Golden Sticker v.07