I'm Optimistic v.02

In my previous post, I'm talking about finding that "standard for the appropriate magnitudes of rewards" would be the next singularity... I think this is not just standard, this has a "Constant" element to it. 

Personally, I believe that this is true, but I have no proof yet:
"Evil is a real concept (an absolute concept) and the Magnitude of Evil is measurable"
"Consequences of Evil could be dispersed or managed"
"Lowering one's expectations of rewards can not reduce the total magnitude of evil invoked, it will just disperse/bend the focus"

and from the previous post "Evil is inevitably invoked by lack of reciprocity"

I'm optimistic that this could be discovered empirically

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Matthew 6:34, worries and the system of money

Piracy and Expectation

The Golden Sticker v.07